Old July 16th 03, 02:07 PM
PawsForThought

From: "Laura"

I mean all the kittens I have ever
had were playful, never like this.
Also I was wondering which was better dry or canned food, right now I'm am
giving her canned authority kitten food during the day and dry kitten food
by authority at night, since she is so tiny she seems to like the canned
better I figured it will help put weight on her more then the dry since she
doens't eat that much of it.

I highly recommend taking her back to the vet to see what is going on. I also
recommend giving her some KMR (kitten replacement milk) along with her food to
build her up. You can buy KMR at most pet supply stores.

Lauren
________
See my cats:
http://community.webshots.com/album/56955940rWhxAe