Old May 24th 21, 10:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Buffy's Hiding Again

Buffy started hiding again. Saturday she ate but not nearly as much as
she had been. I literally picked her up and set her in front of the
food. Nope. Yesterday she didn't eat. She did use the litter box
(there was poop and pee to scoop both morning and before I went to bed)
but she's mostly stayed out of sight since Sunday morning.

When I left for work this morning she was on a chair under the dining
room table. I gave her scritches, told her to eat! I had hoped she'd
come out and eat while I was at work today. I found her in the back
corner of the closet when I got home. She ate a little bit of the
gooshy food while I was at work but not much. All she wants to do is
sleep.

My poor Buffy girl could use some more purrs. Meanwhile, I need to make
another vet appointment. The predisone appeared to be making her feel
better but now... sigh

Jill