Old May 29th 21, 10:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
cshenk[_4_]

Default Buffy's Hiding Again

Judith Latham wrote:

In article ,
cshenk wrote:
jmcquown wrote:

Thank you. Last night she slept curled next to me and when I
woke up she did upside-downy-head and purred and made me smile.

I do hope we will have more time together without her being in any
sort of pain. She is sitting on my lap right now, purring and
feeling better thanks to the pain meds. I'm giving her hugs and
scritches every chance I get. Unfortunately, she also thinks I'm
going to pop her back into the carrier and take her to the scary
place where they poke and prod and stick her with needles. When
I go anywhere near where it's stored she runs.

Unfortunately, she's still not eating much. I have a liquid
appetite stimulant to add to her food but it doesn't do a heck of
a lot of good if she won't eat. What she doesn't understand is
if she eats she'll feel better and I won't pop her into that
carrier and take her to the scary place any time soon. sigh

Jill

Sorry to hear this Jill.

Meantime, I embark on a new mix with 2 dogs added here. They are
13YO's. 1 was a late spay with cancer already and not long for this
world. We give her a final real home instead of a cage. Her
brother is low vision due to cataracts.

It's lovely that you've taken in these dogs. May I thank you on their
behalf. I know they will have love and excellent care.

Judith

We are still working integration with our cat Luko. The girl is fine
but he's a bit of a problem.