Old July 16th 07, 04:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Sheelagh >o

Default Pet Alert Decals Save Pets Lives

On 15 Jul, 22:47, "CatNipped" wrote:
"Magic Mood Jeep" wrote in ...

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Matthew" wrote in message
. ..
UMM
Aspca gives them out for free
http://www.aspca.org/site/PageServer...=petsafetypack

I've always made my own with pictures of our cats on them - just print
out 8 x 10s and laminate them, then staple them to the door frames.

Hugs,

CatNipped

At my house, you wouldn't be able to see the door! LOL

LOL! It's getting that way here too, with, now, six furballs! I'm glad of
this thread - it reminded me I have to update my posters.

Hugs,

CatNipped- Hide quoted text -

I wonder if you can get them in the Uk?

Anyone know?

Very Good Idea though. We used to have one on the front door, but
after we had them replaced, they carted the old sign away, so I think
it is time that we looked for another one. ( I haven't got a laminater
here though BTW)
Sheelagh