Old August 16th 03, 06:08 AM
Yoj

Dan Mahoney wrote:

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 19:03:53 -0000, Dick C
wrote:

Dave, you are the only reason I would move to California and vote.
Given the list of losers running for governor of your state, I

wouldn't
want to live there on a bet.

Neither would many of us stuck with living here!

Tell you what, Dave - if you were running, I'd vote for you. Better
you than Ah-nold, or Gary Coleman, or .....

GARY COLEMAN?????? I missed THAT one! (This "recall" business bids
fair to be an even greater circus then the 2000 presidential

election!)

Dan

Yep. One thing I find really funny is that, at the beginning, no
Democrats were going to run. When the list of 135 candidates was
published in my newspaper, there were something like 36 Republicans, 43
Independents, a handful of people from minor parties - and 50 Democrats!

As a Californian, the whole thing horrifies me, and I really wish Peter
Uberoth would be elected. As somebody with a twisted sense of humor,
I'm getting a big kick out of the whole thing. I fully expect Arnold to
be elected, but who knows?

Joy