Old February 26th 07, 03:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Rhonda

Default Child gate that lets a cat through?

AZ Nomad wrote:
On 25 Feb 2007 10:37:07 -0800, Elijah wrote:

We just installed a wooden swinging gate at the top of our stairs so
our toddler doesn't roll down. Problem is the cat can't get over it.
Are there gates that cats can get through but kids can't? Any
suggestions on how to find one or engineer the one we have?

Why can't the cat get over it? Kitty 20 years old?

I would guess because it's at the top of the stairs.

Rhonda