Old November 14th 07, 03:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Kitteez, pleez purr fur a gudgud d*g

On Nov 14, 9:48 am, "Granby" wrote:
Hi diz is O. T. Winnie, you forgotted da parotz. Dey do bigbig AWWKKZZ, I
bet datz purrink for parots.

Da parrot Eddison bited my tail. So I ain talkin four no parrots.
Butted dey can purr for da nic d*g in der oun weigh.

Winnie

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in ooglegroups.com...

On Nov 14, 1:05 am, "Sundance"
wrote:
Owrown Meowmie's sisfur haz a d*g named Winnie hoo iz gettin sik an mite
hafta go to da brij dis week. Meowmie sed dat if she effur getted a d*g,
she wud want it to be one like Winnie. Winnie haz had sum toomerz fur a
wile an herown fambly knew she wudnt be heer furry much longer, an it
lukz
like dis mite be herown time to go. We iz purrin dat she will hab a eezy
trip to da brij, an we invitez yoo to joyn ussez.

Sundance

Dississ Winnie da boycat. Sinz wee haff da sam nam, Iyam da spokesker
four usses. Weee iss all purrin four Winnie dad*g. Weecats wuv a
gudgud d*g becuz weee haff R d*g Bear anhee iss ver gud an funneee
too.

Winnie, 4 Maggie May (my meowmie) Missy (my sister) Sunrise (my
purrfriend) anna WooToo, da kitties anna Meowmie Micki an Uncl Bill an
Bear