Old March 5th 05, 12:15 AM
jmcquown

Magic Mood Jeep wrote:
CatNipped wrote:
OK, I'm finished Bandit's page and Demi's page, so that's it for now
except for one thing - my "Friends" page is empty! Please send me
links to your web pages or photo albums!!! Please, please please,
pretty please???!!

http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

--
Hugs,

CatNipped
http://www.PossiblePlaces.com/CatNipped/

See my .sig below for link to photo album(s) - three of which are of
Sir Weebs (da bunny-soft, shiney-black one)

--
The ONE and ONLY
former-blonde in Bloomington! (And proud of it, too) email me at

Persia needs to write to soft boyfriend Weebs! I'm scolding her (gently)
for ignoring him. The weather here has been off and on but she got to hang
out in the windowsill in nearly 70F degree weather today.

At the moment she's supervising me making some meatballs (from frozen) in a
sauce to serve over noodles. Not a tomato sauce thing; more like a
'swedish' meatball thing. Sans cream.

Jill