Old July 7th 12, 11:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

Default Poor widdle Bonnie

Christina Websell wrote:
"Joy" wrote in message
. ..
One can accept a cat as he or she is, but that still doesn't mean it
doesn't
hurt when a cat won't warm up to you. I know my son was hurt because
Nanki-Poo (RB) seemed to be afraid of him, even though most animals
gravitate to my son. I still feel sad that neither Pickles nor Waffles
will cuddle with me in bed, but I know they won't change, and I accept
that.

I took 5 or 6 years before Boyfie would get on my knee. Now I cannot
stop him. Don't give up hope for bed cats.
Tweed

Often bouncing onto your stomach in the middle of the night, when you have
a full bladder! ;-)

I sleep on my side, so that wouldn't be a problem. ;-)

I'm uncomfortable whenever I have to lie on my back, such as when I'm having
a medical test or procedure.

Joy