Old July 18th 12, 05:16 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Poor widdle Bonnie

On 7/9/2012 4:54 PM, Bastette wrote:
Cheryl wrote:

Shamrock is one of those arrogant cats. LOL He was a stray for I don't
know how long before the caretaker had to move and she called a rescue
group to come get him because she was afraid no one else would take care
of him and he got dependent upon her but she couldn't take him. She was
just feeding a stray. He's the most social of my cats and no one
bothers or scares him. He has to get in everyone's business who comes
into his house. I just love this boy so much.

Every time I think of Shamrock, I remember the pictures you were taking
of other cats, where he just had to insert his head. I always thought that
was one of his charming quirks.

Arrogance is *much* more appealing in a cat than in a human.

"Shamrock's head" shots. I really miss those conversations! So funny
and always made me smile to find his head in a picture and I didn't plan
on it. lol