Old August 10th 04, 10:25 AM
Miss Violette

Five cats form a circle of comfort and begin to purr, We will purr until he
is better, Miss Violette, catcerned fur her friends
Rachel wrote in message
Hi Hi Efurryone...

Wez r furry worried.. mommie's boyfriend has a kitty named Ozzy dat is

furry
sick, we hafn't met him yet but she sayz dat he is a furry sweet boy kitty

dat
is about our age, he's three now wez fink, buttid he is sick anna at da
emergincy doctor cuz he has blocked bladder problems agin. He has had dis

lots
anna mommie is fraid dat he will get puttid to sleep like da las doctor

wanted
to do to him. Can u guyz pleez purr for him dat he will be ok, mommie

lufs him
anna so does her boyfriend anna dey r furry worried!

Miss Isis anna Izabella *scared for da boycat Ozzy*
Rachel H.

http://www.youravon.com/rheck
passcode: sunshine