Old October 11th 05, 05:53 AM
meee

yes, anna he is a red point siamese....so we will be a matched purrr....I
think paw has a thing for red-heads anna meowmie is catchin' it too...

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 00:36:52 GMT, meee's little, agile paws typed:

Yes, she has tolded me that she is lukin at a young (4 mth) siamese boy

wif
pretty blu eyes fur my frend. she is settin up ower own room, anna

outdoor
playspace fur us...isnt she nice?

It souns like yoo haff yur hooman furry well trained! An the two ov
yoo shud make a luffly pair!

Wen are yur liddle wons due?
--
Purrs,