Old August 4th 05, 12:37 PM
Ajanta

Default Should vomiting cats skip a meal?

I have a cat that visits me and I feed her more or less regularly. Of
course she is not my pet, so I don't control everything she eats.

Today, whlile she was just sitting around and before I could give her
food, she started vomiting. She seemed fine after that and was even
expecting her meal (from the way she was sitting in her usual spot
waiting for it), but I was confused and decided I should not feed her
today.

It was very hard me to look at this little creature, who comes to me
trusting I'd give her some food, just waiting and I had to withhold it.
After a while she left. She did't look particularly sick and we were
left wondering if we did the right thing?

So, for my future reference, should a vomiting cat skip a meal, as I
would myself, or is it different for cats?