Old August 4th 05, 03:42 PM
Ajanta

John Doe wrote:

: Today, whlile she was just sitting around and before I could
: give her food, she started vomiting. ... I was confused and
: decided I should not feed her today... we did the right thing?
:
: If she isn't spayed, maybe you did the right thing.

What is the relationship between being spayed, vomiting, and meals?

: So, for my future reference, should a vomiting cat skip a meal,
: as I would myself, or is it different for cats?
:
: I do not really agree with your premise about humans needing to
: skip a meal.

I was speaking for myself, the few times I have vomited I didn't feel
like eating for a long time. But I do realize that this may not be the
case for other humans let alone animals. Certainly, this cat wanted
to eat, I could tell that much. Next time I see her I will give her a
good meal.