Old August 5th 05, 03:03 AM
John Doe

Ajanta wrote:
John Doe wrote:

: Today, whlile she was just sitting around and before I could
: give her food, she started vomiting. ... I was confused and
: decided I should not feed her today... we did the right
: thing?
:
: If she isn't spayed, maybe you did the right thing.

What is the relationship between being spayed, vomiting, and
meals?

Being spayed/neutered means the stray cat you are feeding will not
have a bunch of kittens or sire a bunch of kittens.

It's a difficult decision. Personally, I like to provide fresh
water for outdoor animals even though I am not 100% sure of the
logic in doing so. But I am aware that well fed outdoor cats will
breed and produce kittens that die some very unpleasant deaths.
The number of cats that are already abandoned onto the streets is
probably much more than the number needed to take care of rodents
produced by sloppy living.

Good luck.