Old July 23rd 13, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Cheryl[_3_]

Default Chloe and the vet

On 7/22/2013 6:41 AM, Jack Campin wrote:

Stool samples came up blank - no infection.

But the problem has completely stopped. All we did was take her off
gluten-containing cat treats, like Dreamies - her tinned food was
already gluten-free. So gluten was the problem all along, and it
didn't take much to really mess her up.

A shopping trip to the Chinese supermarket is in order, to get her
some dried anchovies as replacement treats.

It does sound like a gluten intolerance. I sure hope that turns out to
be the problem and the treat problem sounds taken care of.

--
CAPSLOCK–Preventing Login Since 1980.