Old September 27th 03, 06:49 AM
Julie Cook

badwilson wrote:

.....Then it began. The funniest thing I have ever seen. The cats
started climbing the carpeted walls and just hanging there. I swear, beer
came out of my nostrils. I was laughing hysterically! The cats would chase
each other up the walls, hang there for a bit and then back down a bit, jump
to the floor and the chase started all over again. One cat even climbed so
high, it made it's way onto the airconditioner from where it surveyed all
those below him with an imperial air.

When I married my ex-husband he remodeled the trailer he owned and used green
shag carpet to cover the wall that holes in it from times when he put his fist
through the wall in anger (that should have warned me, right?). I had a Siamese
kitten and an Irish Setter puppy. The puppy would chase the kitten around the
room and Snoopy (the kitten) would climb the wall which would drive Katie (the
puppy) crazy because she couldn't follow.

Julie

ps: Welcome back Britta!