Old September 28th 03, 02:12 AM
William Hamblen

On Sat, 27 Sep 2003 01:49:18 -0400, Julie Cook
wrote:

When I married my ex-husband he remodeled the trailer he owned and used green
shag carpet to cover the wall that holes in it from times when he put his fist
through the wall in anger (that should have warned me, right?). I had a Siamese
kitten and an Irish Setter puppy. The puppy would chase the kitten around the
room and Snoopy (the kitten) would climb the wall which would drive Katie (the
puppy) crazy because she couldn't follow.

When I was a child our cat's kittens would chase each other up and
down the curtains. That was really popular with my mother.