Old July 20th 08, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
rb

Default Jill

Jofirey wrote:
Does anyone know how Jill is doing?

I've been worrying about her.

Jo

These are the latest updates I have seen in rec.food.cooking which were
posted on Wednesday & Friday:

1) Wednesday.
I just got off the phone ... tonight she's going to get some
liquid nourishment, woo hoo! They will see how it goes from
there, obviously. She sounds good.

nancy

2) Friday.
Okay, she gave me a call to say she's been allowed to eat
real food, hooray. Honest to goodness turkey. Soup. And
she has a dessert, chocolate cream pie! But, Andy, she says
she can't eat pizza!! That would do her in.

She'll still be in there for a few days. She wanted me to tell you
all thanks for all the well wishes, she really appreciates it.
nancy