Old July 21st 08, 05:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
John F. Eldredge

Default Cat comiic

On Mon, 21 Jul 2008 04:20:28 +0000, bastXXXette wrote:

AZ Nomad wrote:

The other one I like is the first frest snowfall with kitty hopping
around like a kangaroo to minimize ground contact.

And then doing the famous back-leg-shake: first one (shake shake shake)
and then the other (shake shake shake), all the while looking extremely
offended that such terrible stuff should have gotten *on* them.

I remember once seeing my father's cat have to cross through a puddle
about 3 inches deep. As each foot came out of the water, she would shake
it, then take a stride forward, placing that foot back in the water and
lifting and shaking a new foot. It was comical to watch.

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from