Old October 9th 13, 09:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Bobble[_9_]

Default Facebook

Christina Websell wrote:
I finally bit the bullet and created an account.

I've been patient as my employers advised against it for anyone working in a
frontline childcare team, and to wait quite a long time after you left, so
it will be three years on 31 October. Should be OK now ;-)

OMG, it looks very complicated and I might need some guidance here, folks.
I probably need a few people to friend me.

I couldn't find any of my previous colleagues (not surprising) and although
my aunt is on facebook and I sent a friend request, she might not know how
to - that seems to have generated all sorts of suggestions of "people you
might know." most of which I don't.

I am sure I will get the hang of it with a bit of help.
BTW, this does not mean I won't be posting as usual to rspca. Fortunately
or unfortunately, YVMV g
I've wanted to join Facebook for years and I know it might have seemed I was
totally against it, I wasn't.

Tweed

I've "friended you", and yes it will take a bit of getting used to. But
I think you'll like it, eventually. We can control who posts unlike
here, which is nice. Just don't expect to learn it all in one day and
you'll be fine

Bobble (my real name on FB is A.... B.....)