Old October 26th 07, 03:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Default Vicious demon killer kitten

Mark Edwards wrote:
I feed the ferals and, as sometimes happens, one comes inside with me
until I put out the food. Tonight, Blacky came in.

Blacky is a sweet, smart love bug, and puts his paws up on the food
container while I scoop up the food. He meows if he thinks I'm being
stingy. But not tonight.

Out of nowhere, Bucky runs out and starts chasing Blacky. Bucky is
growling and using his claws. Blacky is running.

Until Blacky remembers that *he* is the older cat.

Blacky stops, turns around and stares at Bucky, who suddenly levitates
over and past Blacky. Bucky slinks past Blacky and gives him a wide berth.
Blacky says a few words like, "Better be able to back up your actions,
youngster," then follows me out the door.

Bucky watches from behind a table leg, then starts cleaning. Poor Bucky!

Awww! LOL but awww.