Old January 25th 19, 02:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Dan Mahoney[_2_]

Default We'z having a party!

On Wednesday, January 23, 2019 at 11:12:14 AM UTC-6, Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:
[Sundance comes through the newly set up 'porter and looks around]

Fangu fur da invytashun. Dis iz a furry nice howse! Heer, I bringed yoo sum howsewarmin giffz.

[Sundance hands a wrapped package each to Sammy, Ranger, and Francesca. They open them.]

Dey iz a noo produkt frum da Booteek: self-heeting kitty bedz. When yoo iz on dem, yurown bodee heet gitz reflektid bak at yoo to keep yurownselfz warm. I haz a goggy wun fur Starr, too, but I kudnt karry it. If yoo tellz me whare yoo wud like it, I will hab it 'ported direckly dere.

[Starr goes and lies down in the spot where she wants hers.]

Right dere? OK, den moov aside an...

[Starr moves, and Sundance uses his catmunicator to send a signal through the 'porter. The 'porter mechanism twinkles, but nothing appears there. Instead, in the spot Starr had indicated, there is a twinkle, and then a new bed appears that's just the right size for Starr.]

Dere yoo go!

Sundance

Fangu, Sundance! Dey is wunnerful! Deze last few mornings haf been furry cold, so doze will definitely come in handy. Dat was furry considerate of you..

Sammy