Old July 17th 03, 02:34 PM
Spook

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook join the meatloaf circle of respect,
and send a steady stream of purrrrrrrrrsssss for a peaceful trip for Mr. Lenny,
and for all those who love him.

Mr. Lenny has been added to the lisst on our Rainbow Bridge payj.
http://furpods.home.mindspring.com/rainbow.html or
http://furpods.tripod.com/rainbow.html

fourcats wrote:

Hello all - pardon if this is a double-post, my usual newsfeed seems
to be down. Also, I don't feel up to having Panda write just now, but
my three girl-kitties are all purring along. Most of the below is
from the email to friends and family I send last evening:

I just had to say goodbye to my wonderful Lenny-cat, who closed his
big
blue Meezer eyes for the last time late this afternoon,