Old January 8th 06, 09:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default My kitty like veggies for a treat

I didn't expect my cat to be vegetarian, but she loves cooked veggies,
especially the green ones.

She still eats her meat-based kitty crunchies for the main part of her
diet.

She just turned her nose up at cooked shrimp. She won't eat cooked
meats or seafood and she won't eat wet catfood. I've tried everything,
so now it's time I stopped wasting my money on things she won't eat,
and I don't eat meat either.

I guess this gives me a clue as to where she lived when she was a
kitten, as I did not bring her up this way, and I did not mean for her
to follow my own diet.

Of course I don't eat the kitty crunchies! LOL

~Melanie