Old November 24th 13, 03:24 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
John Doe

Default Too many stray animals

To the comment about having nothing to do with feral cats...
I would agree that it's the kind of pet you would give an unwanted
stepchild, but it provides my tame male cat with companionship. Some
nights when it thinks I'm asleep, it romps with him. I caught a
glimpse of it jumping into the air with its front paws spread apart,
while playing. That's probably the most fun this feral cat has ever
had, contrasted with its difficult/miserable life when it was in the
not-so-great outdoors. That feeling of satisfaction makes it not a
complete waste.