Old August 11th 03, 12:58 AM
Seanette Blaylock

Margaret Fine had some very interesting things
to say about South FL Cats' Taste in Music:

LOL! Oliver really likes the sound track to Disney's Tarzan. He'll
actually sit near the speakers when I play that. A friend suggested I
get another Phil Collins CD to see if it is the soundtrack or Phil
Collins he likes. He also likes Limp Bizkit and The Beatles but
curiously enough doesn't really care for The Lion King soundtrack!

Felix once actually requested the "Cats" video [he led me to the
entertainment center and stared quite urgently up at that tape, which
was lying on top of the VCR. When I asked him if that was what he
wanted to watch, he power-purred]. Yes, we watched it. :-)

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL