Old June 2nd 07, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default OT - Ok brush your teeth with baking soda

In rec.pets.cats.anecdotes Ketzl's Dad wrote:

Does anyone have a comprehensive list of the affected companies/products?

Well, I feel a little foolish saying this, but so far it seems to be limited
to a few off-brands sold at dollar stores in the south, but I'd be very
surprised if that doesn't spread, like the pet food recall.

This seems to be a "disagreement" between the manufacturer/Chinese
government (maybe?) about whether or not diethylene glycol is harmful
or not.

Huh? How could that be controversial?? Among the ill-informed and the
liars, maybe...

Huge problem with this way of thinking, and I may never eat Chinese food
again.

I've been thinking the same thing. What a shame - I love the stuff!

There's more he
http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2007/NEW01646.html

Thank you.

Joyce