Old July 6th 09, 07:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Default Cat eating sofa.

Yowie wrote:

Now that our hearts have calmed down...

Pickle is an indoor outdoor cat now. Generally he goes out in the morning
and usually returns after
an hour or two of making sure the place is safe and secure. He'll sit
patiently by the back door and wait until someone notices him to let him
back in. Sometimes he'll go out two or three times in one day (depending on
how willing folks are to give him door service, but he's always back for
dinner. *Always*.

[snip hilarious story]

I'm glad he's OK! I have to say I wasn't sure who would be eating whom
in this story - was it about a sofa that ate a cat, or the other way
around? Poor guy!

--
Joyce ^..^