Old September 29th 05, 02:37 PM
5cats

Lee wrote:

Sorry about this question being so stupid, but what is the life
expectancy of the following type of MEOW machine? -

http://members.aol.com/dlee122298/images/cat00.jpg

That is, how long can this particular type of (kitty) cat be expected
to live? And BTW - anyone know exactly what type of meow machine it
is? Again, sorry about all my incredible ignorance.

It'll be appreciated if you could let me know - thanks. 8^)

Oh, I love black and white cats! She looks like a domestic shorthair,
more of a catch-all description than a particular breed.

Mid to late teens is common for cats, 20+ is not unheard of.