Old March 28th 07, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes,alt.cats,rec.pets.cats.misc
Ketzl's Dad

Default NEW WARNING FOR CAT-OWNERS (not! - JOKE)

I want to alert you all to atpotential terrible scam I have come across
(along with a disturbing revelation about Ketzl.)

Today Ketzl got an e-mail (seriously! It was addressed to him) from Chase
Bank alerting him to the probability that his account at Chase had been
compromised!

(I didn't even know he had an account at Chase.)

It instructed him to follow a web link and having done so, to reenter all his
personal information: his Name, ID, PIN, Account number and Password;
otherwise they would have to "freeze his account" and he wouldn't have access
to his money.

This is very disturbing.

I knew about his account at Charles Schwab, but not his Chase account.

Do you think he's holding out on me?

Bewa your charming fuzzy felines may be doing the same!!

--
Joey DoWop Dee
Remember: It is To Laugh