Old July 21st 08, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default It may be back OT and whatever

"tanadashoes" wrote in message
Rob had his regularly scheduled MRI last week and we got the results
today. There is some indication of growth in the same area as his previous
cancer and it is thought that it is possible that it may be back. Now I
read that report before I handed it over to the oncologist and it looked
more like probable rather than possible for the cancer to be back, but
then I'm not an expert. I also have noticed that Rob is having more
problems with memory, balance, and cognition (understanding).

So Rob has to have another MRI next month and we'll go on from there. If
my suspicions are correct, Rob will probably be put back on chemo, but
probably not Temodar this time, and will be monitored further. I think
we'll be looking at that trip to Ft Campbell sooner than I'd originally
planned.

Pam S. depressed

Pam, I'm so sorry. Words truly are inadequate at a time like this. You and
Rob have been carrying a heavy burden for a very long time, and I hope you
are able to get some good news this time.

MaryL