Old January 24th 12, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian[_2_]

Default A visitor

jmcquown wrote:

"Adrian" wrote in message
om...
When I got home this afternoon there was a strange white cat on the
kitchen counter, eating some cold beef which was meant to be my
supper. I think it is probably female, cold, wet and dirty. I've given
her a couple of plates of cat food and some water. I wonder how long
she'll stay, Baggy has yowled at her a couple of times but I don't
think he's too upset.
--
Adrian

Oooh! A surprise kitty! How did she get in?

Jill

Through the cat flap. She seems happy to stay where she is on the counter.

--
Adrian