Old April 10th 06, 08:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Miranda tries to ignore being filmed

Wah -- I couldn't get the clip to run but I did enjoy looking at her photos
again.
Christine
"Marina" wrote in message
OK, now we have a clip of Miranda, too. I caught her rolling outside in
the enclosure, but then she noticed me with the camera and stopped, then
she tried to look bored for the camera, then she started playing with a
leaf, then she remembers that I'm filming her and tries to look
dignified again. LOL! My little diva:

http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi