Old April 11th 06, 04:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Miranda tries to ignore being filmed

Exocat wrote:
"Marina" wrote
http://koti.welho.com/mkurten/miranda.htm

The camera shaking at the end is me laughing at her.

Wonderful!

I think your laughter might provoke some revenge at some point in the
future, though. She didn't appreciate it much, did she?

I'm sure she didn't, but no revenge yet. knock on wood Unless yowling
in the bathroom at 5.30 this morning counts, but she does that every
morning. I think she likes the echo. ;o)

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi