Old December 26th 20, 04:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Happy Holidays!

On 12/26/2020 10:59 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 12/25/2020 3:29 PM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
On 12/25/2020 11:54 AM, Judith Latham wrote:
In article , jmcquown
wrote:
Here's hoping everyone has a safe and happy holiday season!

Jill

Merry Christmas Jill and a much better New year! Stay safe.

Judith

Thanks Judith, you too! If anyone had asked me 40 or even 50 years
ago (I was 10 yrs old in 1970) if I thought wearing face masks would
become the norm I'd have laughed. Now I cringe when I'm shopping for
food and see someone without one. Here's hoping for that 2021 will
be better for everyone!

Jill

You're a mere youngster. It is strange to see people wearing masks. I
have only been in one shop since March. I have shopping delivered from
three different supermarkets (so plenty of variety) but I did before
the pandemic.

Wow, I don't have fresh food delivery available. I go to the store
myself, wearing a mask, have a list and get in and out as quickly as
possible.

We like going out for meals but my local restaurants do takeaway meals
(the same as they serve in the restaurants when they are open) and one
delivers. I could even have had a restaurant Christmas dinner
delivered today. I had my Christmas beer delivered from the local
brewery up the road and my wine delivered from the wine shop on the
corner of my street. As I hate going shopping, I think I've got this
sussed.

Judith

Sounds like you've figured it out. I don't much like shopping and I
haven't eaten out in restaurants in several years. The pandemic hasn't
changed that. A friend did drop off a Christmas gift of wine yesterday.
He introduced me to his new g/f. Funny, this time last year he
introduced me to another g/f. Happy Holidays!

Jill

He's obviously been busy during the Pandemic.

LOL This is the third g/f (that I know of) since he got divorced about
five years ago. Yep, he's a busy guy!

Happy Holidays to you and Buffy too.

Judith

Same to you! Here's hoping 2021 will be better for everyone.

Jill