Old June 3rd 21, 07:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Sammy Redcat calls a family meeting (and invites anyone else interested)

Luko looks about. He texts Harriet who went home with Ozzie who's
daddy2foot go a job back anna had dem come back home. Neither know
what dez smell like.

Mine gess iz dat dey dun't smell attall gud!
P2nya

No, dey smell AWFUL! When I had my fight with the boss guy, I found dat he had a big fancy chair dat his greeblings had stolen from hoomins. Da boss guy sat in it all da time time, and it STANK! I figgered dat it might come in handy some day, so I cut out a piece of da fabric on da chair and kept it in a air-tight jar all dese years.

[He hands over a glass jar with a piece of grungy fabric inside]

You can smell dat fabric, and dat will tell you what a greebling smells like. But do it CAREFULLY! Take too big a sniff an yourz nose might fall off!

Sammy