Old September 12th 18, 02:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Jellicle Ball 2018: When iz da Ball dis yeer?

cshenk wrote:

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

I fingk da Jellicle Ball is usually in October, but sumtimez in late
Septempurr. Duz enneekittee know when it iz dis yeer? We will need
to pik a noo MC, kuz owrown preevius one, myown deer sisfur Rebecca,
will be a honoree dis time. An we will also need to pik a venyoo --
ennee ideerz?

Sundance

October 24? Hunters Moon? If it's the first of winter then wez late
as dats 24Sep.

I'll scamper off to find an idea to make fur a place. Mebbey Rangr
would like to be master of ceremonies! I kin do it if no other
kitties but wuld like to share dat stage wif anudder?

Daisy-chan scampers off to check locations.

Iz finded 4 ideas.

Rotorua Hot springs in Rotura, New Zealand

Gassho-zukuri farmhouses in Shirakawa-go and Gokayama, Japan

Pitcarin Island

Koh Kood

Koha Kood has a secluded side dat is human free but we kin scamper over
easily if we wants to see dem onna dat other side.

Othrs has ideas?