Old September 16th 06, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Jane

Default Pics of the vicious biting kitten!!!!

Mischief wrote:
Ok i've told you about the furocious kitten that bit my finger, well
now you get to see JUST how MEAN and VICIOUS this kitten is!!

BRACE yourself, cause you WILL recoil in absolute HORROR, cause this
kitten is new B*TCH CAT FROM HELL!!!

RUN FOR COVER!!!!! THIS IS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!

Oh my, I was shocked, horrified, and thoroughly....uh....cuted-out.
What an adorable little monster!! I want him, FIV and all. Isn't there
a medcation for that? Durn, it's not fair to Rita. What a cutie! If
I were pet-less, I'd take him in in a shot. I think I can handle the
furocous little purr-baby. yeah.

Jane
- owned and operated by Princess Rita