Old May 11th 19, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Delicious cat food

On 5/9/2019 1:57 PM, Tina wrote:
On 05/05/2019 22:08, jmcguown wrote:

(snipped link)

Sorry, Jill,Â* I've now realised it wasn't you, we have a troll
pretending to be you.
sigh

No problem. You've known me for years; I knew you'd figure it out
eventually.

Oddly enough, there was a recently forged post in another ng. It was
quite polite, not at all malicious nor designed to stir up trouble. It
simply stated I had decided to get another cat to keep Buffy company.
(Not true.)

What I don't understand is why anyone bothers to waste their time. Is
it because they don't get enough attention in their own lives? Sad, really.

Jill