Old September 1st 19, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

On Thursday, August 29, 2019 at 7:44:43 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
Da Jellicle Ball is early dis year - Septempurr 13 and 14. Dat means dat we need to decide on a location. Mine clowder has comed up wif a few ideas, now let's see what you all can come up wif and see which one efurrybody likes.

1) Hidden side cavern in the SubTropolis massive case system in Kansas City. The side cavern has a open roof so we could see da stars an da moon, and dere is a viewing platform too.

2) Da ruins of da Anasazi cliff dwellers city in Colorado (https://www.nps.gov/meve/learn/histo...lings_home.htm) ( I was surprised - tiny little Benni recommended this one)

3) Da top of a pinnacle in the Monument Valley (https://navajonationparks.org/tribal...nument-valley/)

4) A secret cove, invisible to humans, and campground on Lake of the Ozarks (https://www.funlake.com/)

5) A cats-only ballroom in a catsino in Branson, Missouri.

Ok, kitties, what other places can you suggest?

Francesca da Fierce

The Catalina Ballroom, on the island of Catalina, Califurrnya.
P2nya AKA Sweety