Old September 11th 19, 06:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pit2nya[_3_]

Default Purrparing for the Jellicle Ball

On Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 5:53:43 AM UTC-7, Dan Mahoney wrote:
[Francesca send a big grin to Prince, then grabs Benni by the tail and pulls her towards the piles of tent material.]

Come her, little thing. We dropped these bundles right where we need the tents to be. These were invented by the late Cleopatra and built by the late Amelia. See this little green lever? Just step on it, then stand back.

[Benni goes over and stands on the green lever but nothing happens. Francesca sighs, then walks over and puts her paw on the lever as well. The tent unfurls, integral poles interlock, and in a matter of seconds a complete tents stands where the bundle of fabric had been before.]

I guess we need to fatten you up a bit! I'll take care of the rest of these; why don't you go play a while? [She thinks to herself, if Benni runs around and plays enough maybe she won't get in the way.

[Francesca then presses the green levers on the other 2 automated tents as well. Benni runs around looking for things to play with. She sees Prince and does a double take.]

Benni: Hihi! I heard Daisy-chan call you Prince. Is you a goggie? I haf a goggie in my howse, but her isn't nearly as big as you.

P2nya teleports in to the Cove, with most of the inventory of the Boutique:
Hihi guyz, purrleeze set up two tents for me,
I'll put up the Mayle an Feemayle sines, an then put in the racks and kounterzz.
I'll fill them awl full of itemz fur hykink an the Jellical Ball.
… She soon is at work doing just that!

Pet2nya, Grand Pooh-Bah and Proprietress.