Old October 22nd 08, 04:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ann

Default Purr request for my dad

Purrs on the way for your Mom and Dad.

--
Ann
in Connecticut
"Cheryl" wrote in message
My dad is going into surgery tomorrow morning. I talked to him and my mom
tonight, and as expected, they are both apprehensive and scared. My dad
has practically turned into a skeleton. He can't eat, can't sleep and
this has been going on for a long time. I sent him some of my ambien via
mail but he hasn't told me if he tried any to help him sleep and I'm not
asking. It's up to him if he wants to use it.

My worries are that so many I know (elderly) who go into surgery end up
with staph infections, or the malnutrition leading up to surgery makes
them vulnerable. He passed all of the pre-surgery tests but what does
that mean? Anyway, my mom is very worried and my dad even said he is, and
he doesn't normally disclose that sort of emotion.