Old March 18th 06, 02:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default They want *how* much for this?

Victor Martinez wrote:
I just found the absolute coolest, most ridiculously expensive piece of
cat furniture. If I win the lotto, I'm getting one of these for the crew:
http://www.postmodernpets.com/catp_cocoon.htm
I wonder how hard would it be to make one myself.... hmmmmm....

It looks like the ultimate Tyche Box.

If it were up to Tyche, Mom would add to her toy collection more often,
because Mom has to save up for big, expensive toys that come in big
boxes. It takes more time for Mommy to save than it does for Tyche's
stupid sister to sit on the roof of the box (when Tyche's inside it)
until it's ruined, right Kumani?

--Fil