Old May 12th 05, 10:30 PM

icedog wrote:
"bigbadbarry" wrote in message
oups.com...
Nows here's something I could use, a good walk.

I work hard and sweat, but this does not replace aerobics, getting

my
heart rate up.

I think I will leash my cat and take him on a walk.

(remember...two go out, but only one comes back)...

why do I get the feeling this is not going to work
sounds like another one of my idiot savant hair brained ideas

Here in UK they take ferrets (aka polecats) out on full harness

leashes.
They dodge around right and left so if you simply follow their

deviant path
you get a good runaround and workout. Mind you, the males really

niff!

Icedog.

You guys call ferrets polecats? That's interesting. Around here that's
a slang term for skunks.

Sherry