Old January 25th 12, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default RPCA Cookbook - request for volunteers

On 1/25/2012 2:22 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how to access the archives.
I read the groups through Google, which I know isn't ideal, but
it's the best I can do while at work.

Google is where I go to search for posts for as far back as when
the group first started so it would be where I would get the info.

Use

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...ats.anecdotes/

instead. Much easier.

mobile 07800 739 557http://www.campin.me.uk Twitter: JackCampin

Thanks Jack, I appreciate the tip - as I just told someone in another
thread, I'm a total dolt when it comes to computer stuff.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, created by "Yowie", maintained by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.net/rpcablog/