Old January 26th 12, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default RPCA Cookbook - request for volunteers

On 26/01/2012 9:08 AM, CatNipped wrote:
On 1/25/2012 2:22 PM, Jack Campin wrote:
I'd love to help, but I'm not sure how to access the archives.
I read the groups through Google, which I know isn't ideal, but
it's the best I can do while at work.
Google is where I go to search for posts for as far back as when
the group first started so it would be where I would get the info.

Use

http://newsgroups.derkeiler.com/Arch...ats.anecdotes/

instead. Much easier.

Thanks Jack, I appreciate the tip - as I just told someone in another
thread, I'm a total dolt when it comes to computer stuff.

Thats a great archive, but it only goes back to July 2005. Got
anything that goes back to the group's creation which was on or about
the 28th of February 1997 besides Google?

Yowie