Old May 26th 20, 06:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default A Fun Play Session with Buffy

Hi folks! How's everyone doing with this global pandemic?

I've got no problem staying at home, playing with Buffy. We had a great
play session with a fishing wand toy. Chasing it all over the place and
jumping through her kitty barrel. As usual, in the middle of the living
room she gathered a few other toys around her. She picked one to hug.
When she got tuckered chasing the mousie dangling from the wand she
wound up in the kitty barrel with a fluffy upside down catnip-filled
squirrel toy. Got a pic of her taking a break:

https://i.postimg.cc/L5hD890P/may26barrel.jpg

Jill