Old August 21st 03, 01:10 AM
bunny_baby

"Tanada" wrote in message
bunny_baby wrote:

I am completely animal mad and love every animal going. I have
got 2 English x harlequin mini lop doe rabbits called Midget and Ebony

and 1
albino mini lop doe called Tipex. I also have a rat called Casper and

she is
an albino rat and 2 cats called Misty and Tigger. Tigger is a ginger and
white tom and Misty is a long haired lady. I am also a foster carer for
rescued cats and kittens and currently have 1 foster kitten in my care
called Heidi who was dumped in a garden with the rest of her siblings

she is
about 8 weeks old and has now found an adopter pending vetting on the

home.
Hope to speak to you all real soon.--

AAAWWWWW, you and Stewart are so sweet. Is a recovery driver what we
call a repossessor, or repo-man? If so, Stewart definitely has my
respect, as those guys take some stuff.

If you haven't lurked in here very long, you'll soon figure out that
we're very friendly, and very few subjects are OT. Food, in fact, is so
topical, that we use it to get rid of trolls. We also have many
honorary cats, like d*gs and b1rds.

I'm Pam S. live in North Carolina with my hubby (Rob), daughter
(Amanda), son (Michael), various friends who drift in and out of the
house on a regular basis and the owners. We have nine owners, Tanada,
Berfert, QC, Merlin, Pine Cone (aka Cap'n Pine Cone esq.), Penelope
Marie, Squeakers, PFC Huey, and Rascal, our grand old dame.

The nine of them rule us with a heavy paw when they aren't hooked into
one of Pine Cone's adventures. Currently they are not only on their
annual Pirate Cat voyage of discovery, but are helping Cap'n Pine Cone
esq. with his catidancy for the gov'nership of Catifornia. I swear he
has as active an imaginary life as Snoopy of Peanuts fame.

Pam S. who is sure that April will stay as the hoomins are good and the
living is feline

Hi Pam S

Yes Stewart also gets sent out to repo cars for finance companys and stuff
and yes they get some grief with it. Its not the only thing he does though
and his main job is to recover cars that have broken down, been in accidents
or been stolen. I have setteled in really well to this usenet group and
sorry I have to say I find it better than alt.cats which seems to me to be
less friendly. I hope I am allowed to say that.