Old March 27th 10, 02:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL

Default A Candle for RPCA

"Christine Burel" wrote in message

"CatNipped" wrote in message
"Kyla =^..^=" wrote in message
I do hope I am not overstepping my boundries, but I just put up a candle
for us, RPCA because SO many folks here are going thru so many losses and
troubles that I felt. compelled dto do it.
It is done with much love and kindness.
Love
Kyla

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...?l=eng&gi=RPCA

Sorry, but I really wish you hadn't done that, Kyla. RPCA is not dead
and I thought that was in very bad taste.

CatNipped

Lighting a candle to express sorrow for people's losses is not in bad
taste; it was meant well and maybe helped someone feel better.
Christine

I agree. I was surprised to see a candle lit for rpca, but it was not in
bad taste. Candles are used for various purposes, and not just for death.

MaryL